Monday, April 24, 2006

Friends are the Best!!



So I've decided that I love our Taylor Friends!!! Kyle and Cassie came to visit us a few weekends ago, and it was a blast to have them here. Even when we were just sitting around talking, we were cracking up! Poor Cassie probably heard more Taylor stories than she wanted to hear. The four of us didn't really do a whole lot over the weekend, but we did end up going to Woodfield Mall and Ikea! Oh what an experience. Those two places are just huge. While we were at the mall, we ate lunch at Rainforest Cafe, which was a blast!! Not a great date place since you can't really hear each other, but the atmosphere is great. On Sunday we went to church together and then went out to eat once again. I have to say I had the most fun though just hanging out and laughing. I think my cheeks hurt after they left! I'll share just one picture from the weekend.

Kent, Regan, Cassie, & Kyle

No comments: