Friday, March 23, 2007

2 more weeks

We have two more weeks until my due date. I think we are ready for the baby to make its grand entrance. We have the car seat in the car, the nursery finished, and all the rest of the baby stuff that we could possibly need set up in the house. Samson is even ready (he got a haircut and bath today). We're definately excited and ready to meet the little one. The last 9 months have been very smooth, which we are grateful for, but these next 2 weeks I have a feeling will be two LONG weeks. I have been planning on working until I deliver, but the more I think about it, the more I am thinking that I will set April 6th as my last day of work. If I go over my due date I don't think I can handle having people ask me when I'm due. :)

Nothing new here, but we will update you as soon as there is anything going on on the labor and delivery front. For now, we appreciate your prayers as we prepare for this new adventure.

No comments: