Thursday, November 29, 2007

Scootin' Around

I feel like alot has gone on since I last posted on here. A few Sundays ago, we dedicated Alex at church. My family was all present, which was such a blessing. It was just good to make that commitment that we will do our best to raise a Godly little boy. Later that day, he started to scoot himself around by means of an army crawl. Over the last few weeks he has gotten much better at getting where he needs to go. It is funny to see how eager he is to get to his toys and anything else that he sees. We're now afraid of what will happen when he starts to walk. AHHH!!! We have discovered that he is going to be a little boy on the go.

For Thanksgiving we headed to my family's house for the first time in 9 years. Kent's parents had just returned from oversears, so they were still adjusting to the time and we thought it was best to let them rest up. Hopefully Alex will be able to see his Grandma and Grandpa Thompson in early January.

Our jobs are still going great. I actually was off the whole week of Thanksgiving and I actually missed working! Can you believe it?!?! I MISSED work? Such a good feeling to know that I'm at a job I love!!

December is going to be a busy month as we have a ton of family Christmas stuff! So, I will do my best to keep the blog updated, but bear with me. I'm hoping to post more pictures tomorrow of Alex.

Stay tuned...

No comments: