Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Still Winter

I don't know about you, but we can't wait for winter to be over this year. It feels as if winter has lasted forever this year! We are so anxious to get outside again and play in the warm weather. We have been getting creative with playing inside and trying to make errands fun.
Alex is about 10 1/2 months old now. He has made a lot of little changes all the time. He has just started to take the fork from us when feeding him and he'll put it in his mouth by himself. He also has been standing a little bit on his own. He still isn't quite sure of himself, but he's getting there. He is motoring around all the furniture though.
It has been fun to see the changes over the month. It hard to believe that he is almost 1 year old already.
Things are going well for Kent and myself as well. Like I mentioned, we are ready for spring, but we've been making the best of the cold weather. We joined a local gym that is wonderful! (Including a steam room and hot tub!) It has been nice to get in a good work-out even when it is so cold outside.
I'm including some recent pictures of Alex, of course, so enjoy!

Doing Chores Already



With Mom




My 1st Babysitter (that I've met, usually I'm asleep when they come)




Climbing through my Exersaucer




Happy Valentine's (from Alex)



Playing in my room

No comments: