Sunday, January 25, 2009

Nothing really new.

I don't really have anything important to update as far as information, but we've taken some cute pictures lately, so I thought I'd post a little something so I can get these pictures up on the blog. We've been doing well. We're a little tired of winter already, but are confident it will be over soon. :) We've had enough snow already that we're just ready to send it all to other people, so if you're missing some snow, let us know and we'll send it your way.
Alex loves playing outside, so it makes it tough when we're stuck inside. We've been heading to McDonalds, the mall and the museum a lot lately to play.
He's still doing well with his speech therapy. He has really started to imitate Ms. Emily a lot more when she works with him, which is encouraging. We've been having fun with the few new "tricks" that Alex has learned, too! He loves to pat you on the back and also instead of giving you a high-five, he'll give you knuckles! I love it! :) Anyway, enjoy the pictures!

Reading to Mr. Frog


"I love Guacamole!"



Reading in my crib


My ILLINI book


Playing at the Mall



The snow was so deep, he couldn't move, he could only stand there!

No comments: