Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Birthday Boy turns 3!!!

I can't believe it, but my little boy is 3 years old! A week after Audrey Paige was born, Alex had a birthday and turned 3 years old. He is getting so big. He is definitely in that independent stage, but yet he's always been strong-willed and independent. He loves to run and jump and play outside (or inside for that matter). He is loving his new sister and for the most part does really well with her. He's had his moments, but I can't complain. He has just started to like playing with little cars and trucks as well as Gogos (little plastic creatures). His creativity is growing everyday! I can't believe his attention to detail. He will recognize emblems from cars and other little things like that. He loves to know how things work, which means that I find myself saying, "I'm not sure, ask Daddy!" He is an absolute joy and even though he wears me out everyday, I wouldn't trade him for the world! What a blessing to have him in our lives!

We celebrated at Chuck E. Cheese (easy for me to prepare!)




My Grandma and Audrey Paige


Opening gifts!!!


When I asked Alex what kind of a party he wanted he said "Chocolate" When I asked if he wanted a circle or square cake he said "Triangle!"


Thomas Trainset he got


Drumset from Nana and Papa. Thankfully Paige is sleeping through the noise (for now)

No comments: