Monday, August 23, 2010

What We've been Up To!

(I apologize for the smaller size of the pictures. I uploaded them differently. I'll do it normal next time!)

I have realized that I have been a horrible blogger and have resigned to being okay with updating this blog once a month. Hopefully I'll back into a schedule of updating it more often, but for now, just be prepared for LONG posts with lots of pictures and little explanation. (That's all anyone wants to see anyway, right?)

I have the best friends! I took a trip to Ft. Wayne to hang out with my girls from Taylor for a (much to short) weekend. It was great to see how much all of them loved on Paige! I miss those girls!






I love the look on Paige's face in this picture. She adores her big brother!


We took Claire and Eli to the zoo recently. They wanted ice cream and since Alex doesn't like ice cream (yes, I know that's unheard of) he wanted a pretzel!


Happy Girl!


Such a sweet little boy. A kiss from the birthday boy!


So I'm a little late on this one, but happy 4 months old!!! Weighing about 13.5 pounds and 24 inches long (still my little peanut)


And one last one with big brother


Showing off his new shoes


Paige trying to talk and laughing at nothing.

No comments: