Monday, October 29, 2007

Where did October go?

It is amazing how fast October has gone. I feel like we have been so busy and gone a lot. We headed home a few weeks ago for Claire's dedication to church, then we drove over to Taylor for my 5 year class reunion at Homecoming. My mom, Shannon, and Claire came up to visit on Friday, and Wednesday is already Halloween! It's crazy!

Things are going well with us. Kent is really enjoying working at home. He has been able to get so much done for his different projects. I am finally at the hospital that I'll be at for my job (instead of where I was doing my training). I am loving my new job. The people I work with have been wonderful! I am also getting excited about doing some research projects.

Alex continues to grow and change every week as well. Last Friday on the way to Taylor, I found that Alex is getting his first tooth. He doesn't seem bothered by it, so I guess that's good. He's still rolling all around, but not crawling anywhere yet. Kent and I both think that whenever he starts to crawl, he is going to be off. He already acts like he just wants to be moving. The only time he will sit still on our laps is when he is really tired! Priceless. As everyone tends to say, "He's ALL boy!"

He has continued to enjoy his food, which you'll see more of in the pictures below! We know that he definitely loves to eat. After each bite he goes, "Mmmmm...." So funny!

We're excited for the holidays coming up this year. It will be fun to have Alex moving around and talking more.

All Smiles!!!


Keeping warm on a walk


Playing on the floor


Waiting for the Bear's game


Playing in the chair before bed


In the stroller at Homecoming


I love to eat!!


Think I'm tired?

No comments: