Saturday, June 07, 2008

Fair Oaks Farm.....

We spent today at Fair Oaks Farm in Fair Oaks, IN. It was a lot of fun and not what we expected. What an amazing operation they run on over 19000 acres. Somehow we survived the day with Alex not getting a nap until 2:30pm when we got in the car to head back home. Funny thing was, we weren't even on the entrance ramp before he was asleep. I think he was quite tired from the fun of the day! I think the highlight for Alex was the indoor play area. He loved it!!! I also think my parents finally saw how active he is! (They'll have fun in a few weeks when they get him for the weekend!)











Of course we had to enjoy some ice cream before we left the Dairy Farm!


I think this picture conveys just how tired these two were at the end of the day!

No comments: